OneYes offers a full range of practical training for the students by knowing the Right Latest Technology. This IPT can be scheduled in your semester Leave.
- We organize Job Fair for our IPT attended students every year.>> CLICK HERE.
- Wide range of Companies list who comes to ONEYES campus for Recruitment.>> CLICK HERE.
- We conduct many technical competition at regular intervals for our students. >> CLICK HERE.
- Analyse our Feedback which we got from Various Colleges. >> CLICK HERE.
- We have developed software and application for wide range of Clients.>> CLICK HERE.
- We have listed our Achievements and Awards. >> CLICK HERE.
|Training in Company Campus||Training in Online|
|Fees is Rupees 1000/-||Fees is Rupees 600/-|
|Travel , Accomodation and Food expenses has tobe spent in addition.||Sit at ease in home and get trained in your comfort zone.|
|Physical Presence with Trainer.||Virtual Presence with chat option enabled.|
|Inplant training is for 3 to 15 days as per your need.||After verifying your practical works and assignments ,certificate can be issued with 3 to 15 days.|
|Available only in semester leave.||Can enroll at anytime, with a validity of 1 year to complete the Training from the date of purchase.|
|Certificate will be issued on the final day of training.
||Certificate can be downloaded from the portal or it will be couriered according to the attendees need.
-Inplant Training in OneYes will be of full practical sessions,Individual system will be given to the students for practice.
-You can fix your own date of Training.(You can attend the training from a minimum of 3 days to 6 days.According to the days you choose, the timing will get varied)
-Hostel arrangements are made for the students who are coming from out of chennai.
-Since the Office is located near Koyambedu(CMBT) Bus Depo ,it is a very convenient place to access.
- Training : 12-15 hours ,4-5 hours/ Day(3 days in total)
- Timing is upto your convenient ,Daily and Weekend Class are available.
- Essential Components & Block Diagram.
- Application with examples.
- Installation of Arduino IDE
- Testing Arduino Board
- Working With Arduino IDE
- Introduction of embedduino.
- Basic programs for embedduino.
- Embedduino control LEDs, RGB LEDs, 7-Segment Display, LCD, Switch, Potentiometer etc.
- Embedduino interfaces pneumatics devices as DC motor, Stepper motor, Servomotor, Relays etc
- Linobot (Line Follower Robot).
- Obstabot (Obstacles Avoider Robot).
- BTbot (Bluetooth Robot).
- Wiredbot (Serial Data Control robot).
Contact us for further clarification:
Phone : 96001 96528 / 89396 43436
Mail ID : email@example.com