An Inplant training is meant to provide hands-on experience to the students and to assist them in preparing for the career opportunities anywhere in the industrial world. It is a training usually conducted at the company premises to help him/her become aware with the work tactics. It would add a feather in the cap of the students as they would be able to enter into a new world with prior preparation and know-how of the setup. This would not only help them boost their confidence but also will improve their work efficiency.
- We organize Job Fair for our IPT attended students every year.>> CLICK HERE.
- List of companies who comes to ONEYES campus for Recruitment.>> CLICK HERE.
- We conduct many technical competition at regular intervals for our students. >> Hackathon 2018 and Hackathon 2017.
- Analyse our Feedback which we got from Various Colleges. >> CLICK HERE.
- We have developed software and application for wide range of Clients.>> CLICK HERE.
- We have listed our Achievements and Awards. >> CLICK HERE.
|Training in Company Campus||Training in Online|
|Fees is Rupees 1000/-||Fees is Rupees 600/-|
|Travel , Accomodation and Food expenses has tobe spent in addition.||Sit at ease in home and get trained in your comfort zone.|
|Physical Presence with Trainer.||Virtual Presence with chat option enabled.|
|Inplant training is for 3 to 15 days as per your need.||After verifying your practical works and assignments ,certificate can be issued with 3 to 15 days.|
|Available only in semester leave.||Can enroll at anytime, with a validity of 1 year to complete the Training from the date of purchase.|
|Certificate will be issued on the final day of training.
||Certificate can be downloaded from the portal or it will be couriered according to the attendees need.
We will guide you with simple questions you need to ask yourself to fetch out
the right place to spend your holidays.
- Does the Company is ISO certified?
- Whether they give 1 Inplant Training Certificate or they trying to attract with Dozens of certificate, are these dozens are valid Logically?
- Are they telling you that they will help in placement? check out the last year records and find out what campus they organised for the IPT attended students.
- Are the Training syllabus focus on one single domain or different domains on all days. if they cover multiple different domains on 5 different days (2 hours a day) then will you able to learn anything apart from the definition?
- whether they have mentioned the practical syllabus to be thought during the session? question yourself what projects you can do by yourself after attending the mentioned training syllabus.
- The displayed feedbacks is a valid letter from college with seal and sign of concerned person or simply they display with some students name with their own content.
- Apart from IPT, is the place will be helpful in future to improve your knowledge, whether they conduct any technical competitions for you to groom more without charging in addition.
- Inplant Training is learning Practical knowledge from a reputed company, is the company really has some clients or simply they offer Inplant Training alone?
Ariyalur, Coimbatore, Cuddalore , Dharmapuri, Dindigul, Erode, Kanchipuram, Kanyakumari, Karur, Krishnagiri, Madurai, Nagapattinam, Namakkal, Nilgiris, Perambalur, Pudukottai, Salem, Sivagangai, Thanjavur, Theni, Thoothukudi, Tirunelveli, Tiruppur, Thiruvannamalai, Tiruvarur, Trichy, Vellore, Villupuram, Virudhunagar and Chennai.
-Inplant Training in OneYes will be of full practical sessions, Each student will be focused individually.
-You can plan and Schedule your own date of Training.(You can attend the training from a minimum of 3 days to 15 days. According to the days you choose, the timing will get varied)
-Hostel arrangements are made for the students who are coming from out of chennai.
-Since the Office is located near Koyambedu(CMBT) Bus Depo ,it is a very convenient place to access.
- Training : 12-15 hours ,4-5 hours/ Day(3 days in total)
- Timing is upto your convenient ,Daily and Weekend Class are available.
Contact us for further clarification:
Phone : 80561 34888 / 96001 96528
Mail ID : firstname.lastname@example.org